Monday 28 May 2012

Such a Big Fly, I've Ever Seen

Those picture, I took by my camera phone. Such a big and rare fly. :(


I don't really know, what kind of fly it was. It's the biggest fly, I've ever seen. It has two big and red eyes. Since some days a go, approximately 3 days a go, in my office, especially in my room, there were so many flies like that. It flew around me and all my friend in that room. I didn't know what happened it was. As I know, my room is always clean and have a good fragrant. Because there is no wet garbage inside my room, I also put room refresher there.  
Hmm... Such disturbing, and made me loose focus, any time it flew in front of my computer. 


Do you ever think that those kind of insect's very disgusting? It flies around the garbage, perch in garbage and then attack your food. In people's mind, fly has a very bad image. It's categorized into a kind of insect that bring disease into human's life. 
But, don't you know that those kind of insect has a useful and unique distinction or idiosyncrasy. There was one hadist about fly :
Rasulullah SAW bersabda, " Apabila seekor lalat masuk ke dalam minuman salah seorang kalian, maka celupkanlah ia, kemudian angkat dan buanglah lalatnya sebab pada salah satu sayapnya terdapat penyakit dan pada sayap lainnya ada obatnya" (HR. Bukhari, Ibn Majah dan Ahmad)
So, that's the truth about fly. There're so many research about wings of fly. So, there're many diseases/poisons in one of their wing, and the medicine/antidote in another wing.
Subhanallah. So don't we judge only the bad things about fly, but we should remember that everything Allah has created, no one/ nothing useless. They have their own benefit beside their weakness. 
Hope this simple article could be useful.


Be thankful always, in order to make our life richer...


Warm Regards,
RestiPucii

No comments:

Post a Comment