Wednesday 30 May 2012

Kartini Day In The Age of...

(ngakak=LOL) (!)... a cute picture of mine. 
After finishing one writing, just want to search for another picture, and I found this! Very excited, when I see this. The picture of mine, when I was,umm, I forget (really), how old myself at that time. As I remember, those picture taken in kindergarten of mine. So, I was in the age of approximately 5th (maybe). 
That was the biggest eyes I've ever seen. I realize, that sometimes it looks weird, but I can't  disaffirm that sometimes peoples said that they like my wide eyes. 


So, those picture taken when I attended one event in my kindergarten. The event's called "Kartini Day" and usually held on 21th April, and always celebrated annually. There was one policy at that school, that is, in every Kartini Day, all student must wear one kind of Indonesian's culture costume. And, on that picture I wear(ed) one kind of Indonesian's culture costume of Sulawesi named 'baju bodo'. Baju Bodo was one of the oldest clothing in the world. But, unfortunately, the photographer did not take the 'full body' picture of mine. So that, I can remember enough how was the skirt called 'sarung'.
The reason why I wear(ed) those kind of costume was, because I was not a kind of calm girl at that time. I was very careless, and my mom very worried, if I wear(ed) a kind of "kebaya" with a very tight skirt called "jarit", I could not walk normally. Hahahaha
My lovely mom is the best of mine. :)


When I see my lips, (hahahaha) I could not hold my laugh. It was very thick, full of lipstick, and I remember that I was not in the good mood at that time. Because, until now, in the age of 23, I still hate coloring my lips with any lip gloss, lipstick, etc.
It was very uncomfortable. Yes! 


Hmm...
Feel like, my life being refreshed. When I see this picture for the first time after a long long time a go. I feel younger. And my memory goes back. Remembering the moment when I was very careless, I totally laugh everytime, also could cry at the same time. :)
Yes, I like when I was a child. 




Warm Regards,
RestiPucii

No comments:

Post a Comment