Friday 18 May 2012

Daddy, how are you?


The best father of mine. 
Mr. Soepantjoro.
He was born on December 24th 1959. Yes, He is not young anymore. I dont know exactly where he was born, and everytime I asked for, he would be angry and he would say "Ah, you always don't care with me". (Sorry, dad :D ) hehehe... but of course, he's not serious.
He's the first son on his family. Not because I'm her daughter, I would like to say that my father is very handsome. :D
I called him "amah" from the word "Rama".
Rama has the same meaning with father, it usually used by Javanese people.
My father, very seldom, be angry with her son and daughters. Whenever he want to be angry, he's only keep silent. Not talk too much.
Every decision in my family, is made by him. 
When my friends asked me to go to somewhere, my father was the first person who need to know anything, such as, where I will go, with whom I will go, how long I will go with them, etc. Sometimes, its so annoying, but recently, I understand that he only doesn't want to hear anything goes wrong with me, with all his kids. 
I love my Amah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment