Saturday 31 March 2012

Kebonsirih Has It's Own Sunrise



Taken by my camera phone. I forget, when I took that picture. I just found that pict on my blackberry. Kebonsirih's behind my office. It is a one way, short street near my office and boarding house. When I go to my office by foot, I saw those amazing sunrise. It was not a good picture, cause i am not a professional photographer, but there was an invisible message from those beautiful sunrise.
I love sunrise, anyway. So does the sunset. They are so amazing. Always amazing.
Sunrise is like a morning spirit. A whole life, start from sunrise. Even you have had your plan for tomorrow, but if the sunrise does not come, you cant do anything. So, always be grateful for sunrise's coming.
Be like sunrise, which speak nothing but means everything
 Have a wonderful days, reader..
:)

2 comments:

  1. Wooowww, I must wake up earlier, so I can take the picture like this :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... Yes, you should. :)
      its at 5 passed 45 am..

      Delete