Saturday 31 March 2012

Belajar Bahasa Inggris


WELCOME GREETINGS .
As a new comer in blogging world, I would like to say Hello!
It will be never too late, to say hi, than nothing.

Born.
Well, my fullname is RESTI DIAN RAMADHANI. Absolutely, as my last name (not family name like western people), i was born in Ramadhan month, which come anually. Ramadhan usually comes in the end of the year, but in the year i was born (1989), Ramadhan come faster, which is in April. Some people think, i was born in the last triwulan of a year (October, November, December) like Ramadhan usually come, but they will surprize after knowing that i was born on April. But, this is the fact.
Name.
Rarely, people call me Resti. Most of them call me Pucii.
Why, Pucii?
It sounds weird.
Yeah, I know.
In the age of 23, its not cute anymore to be called like cat, Puci. But everything has their own strory, so does my nickname. This “Pucii” came from my senior-high-school mates. So, I have nine friends, close friends, when i was in senior high school. We decide to have our own nickname, which is different with our real name. I cant remember, who was the founder of “Pucii” as my new nickname at that time, and the reason i could remember is, pucii, has the same meaning with Pus or kitten or cat. So they called me so, because i am cute like kitten. (hahaha). Whatever you think after this, but after that, “Pucii” becomes my brand (emm, i havent found the proper verb to replace ‘brand’).
And ‘Pucii’ follows me faithfully, until now. Till I am an employee, not student anymore.
Whatever you think about that name, I still love it no more than I like Resti as my real name.
Family Life.
So, I am second child in my family, and I am also the first daughter. I have one elder brother who will get married this year (i hope, so that i can marry my lovely boyfriend in the next year) and one lil’ sisters who’s in senior high school. I have the same carier/profession like my dad and my mom have. I am a civiliant, work for government, so are my parents. I live, far from my family. I am in Jakarta, and they are living happily in my hometown, Malang. At the first time, it’s so hard to leave my hometown, leave my family, and build my own life here, in metropolitan city, Jakarta. But destiny says different. I will explain, one by one, member of my family, in another writing. Because, this, is only about me.
Hobbies and Interests
I love singing than anything. Music is my life. I cant stand a whole day, without music and singing. Before i sleep, after i wake up in the morning, music is the first thing ive ever want to do. Turn on the radio and start singing. I like pop, blues, jazz and a lil’ bit classic music. Sometimes, i like listening 80’s songs. Though I cant play any instrument, but I can sing well. I have ever been a vocalist when I was in university. I really miss the moment, when I sing in studio. I really miss the awkward moment, when I forgot the lyric and just sing “naa..naa..naa..”.
I also like traveling. I like to be in another place i haven’t known before.

Not many person can explain about theirself honestly.
But, all above is a lil’ part of me, Resti, for sure. I try to write as my knowledge about myself. Because, maybe, most of people in this world have not known their self well.

Salam kenal..!!! (bahasa inggris nya apa yah?)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment