Monday 27 August 2012

Me and My Brother


Woaaaaaa....!!! The nicest picture of mine. Wuuuups, I mean, the nicest picture of me and my brother. :)
I found it accidentally, when I felt so bored this afternoon, and I opened this, clicked that, wrote this, draw that, and anything. Then I found this!
Well, this cute picture was taken at Malang, East Java, my lovely hometown, the place where I found my first love (ups), the town where I graduated my college and become young bachelor, the town where I found my everlasting love. Those man, yes, the only man whose hand was holding my hand and his another hand was on my shoulder, was my brother. We were in, emmm, I am not pretty sure, but I try to remember that we were at my auntie's house at Sawojajar. What age? I am not really know, I was at what age at that time. When I showed this picture to my mom, she said that I already cried for something she did forget about. Then, you can see, my eyes, were swollen. Okay, lets stop telling the eyes of mine. I realize, they were so, so, so, swollen, round, big, and whatever.


Rossi Ernawan. Yes, he is my brother. The most handsome, kind, patient, and calm brother. I love him. I live with him, since I was a baby (of course, you both were sibling).
We have the same kindergarten, the same elementary school, until junior high school. So that, we were so close each other. But, you will not believe, that we're never agreed and almost quarell(ed) the whole time we were together. I dont know why, every little things could cause our fray. Hahaha, at least it was over when we were live and we struggle together in Jakarta. I feel so need him, he felt it too. Almost 2 years live together at my aunt's home in Jakarta, made us closer each other, giving support was the only thing we need at that time. Until at the day, when he decided to go back to our hometown, Malang. I was so sad, but I know and I should be more understand, it will be the best way for him. Until now, I always feel alone, when remember him and every time we have spend together at this town, Jakarta. And, this picture below, was the last day we stand together, before finally he stayed in East Java right now.
I accompanied him to go to Gambir station. I was so sad at that time, but I tried not to showed it to him. I start to be stronger, since he left. Well, until now, I can't be really strong and always feel lonely. But I am not stop to try, brad. You know, I can through this by my way.


Now, he already has his own life. He was a husband now. He has his new responsibility, to his wife, and his children later. Hope you always has the best for your life. Don't you forget, that my love for you will not be vanished by the time, situation or another bad thing around us, though I never say that, but you should know, that I REALLY LOVE YOU. Take care of your self and your wife. 

Warm regards,
Your little sister

RestiPucii

No comments:

Post a Comment