Thursday 23 August 2012

Does anyone care?

Is anyone care? 
When this loneliness is killing me continuously. 
Is anyone care?
When I feel empty and nothing can fill this emptiness.
When I am totally missing my family, my mom, my dad and absolutely the fragrance of my home's. 
I am really lonely. It's not just a kind of the mourning of mine, a little girl with her strange new life. That was what I felt, and I don't have an exit. 
My heart, my life, my soul, are extremely empty. 
Where should I step my legs, what should I do, whose name I should call, whenever I feel this.
Is anyone care?
Feel like I face this whole strange and absurd world alone. No one beside me just to make me feel like I am not alone. No one in front of me, just to show me, which way I should choose. No one behind me, just to keep me, keep my step in order to make it still in the right way. I am totally lost. Lost in this fake world. 
The sun has raised and setted thousand times, and I still feel nothing. I am just going nowhere. Still being useless and 
What is distance? what is time? Why are you both, so disturbing?
Should I pretend to be strong, but deep inside my soul's totally weak. 
I need a help. I don't really know, who can help me. Find me a way out. Show me the key, then I will open this door. 
I lost, I locked.
I am no one. 
I am nothing.
I am, what???

4 comments: